Quenching oil filtration system removes particulate contamination from quench oil, irrespective of whether the contamination is fine or gross. A filtration system for quenching oil is essential today for extending the life of the oil, thereby eliminating the need for replacement every time the oil gets contaminated.
Quench oil has many inherent properties such as hardening ability, heat resistance etc. With continuous usage, the aforesaid properties start to degrade. Moreover, oxidation also starts to occur in the oil. All these factors combine to render the quench oil unusable, with the only option left is to use a centrifuge cleaner for quenching oil that will make it usable again.
When to use quenching oil filtration:
If one is experiencing any one of the following problems with quenching oil, then probably it's time to use a centrifuge for quench oil filtration ( also known as centrifuge filter for heat treatment plant)
- Declining heat resistance
- Thermal cracking
- Decline in hardness
- Sludge built up
- Inequitable hardening
How our centrifuge filters out contaminants:
- Our centrifuge basically works according to the hero turbine principle for contamination removal. To elaborate,
- The oil enters the centrifuge and then passes into the motor through the hollow rotor shaft
- As the oil escapes through the jets, the flow of oil is transformed into rotational energy, which creates the requisite centrifugal force
- The centrifugal force disposes dirt from the quench oil and deposits it on the rotor's inner wall
- Clean oil then drains out from the centrifuge, thus completing the quenching oil filtration process
S. No. 44/32, Narhe Industrial Area, Narhegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 411041, India